5.07.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My favorite book growing up was the Boxcar Children and Babysitter Club series

2. The funniest book I've ever read was: I don't ever read funny books so I have no idea!

3. The one book that has truly changed my life is When God Writes Your Love Story. I think every girl should read this book!

4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read "Atonement Child" by Francine Rivers. One of the best books ever!

5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet Francine Rivers and Jane Austen! My two Favorites!

6. The next book on my "to read" list is "Little Women"

7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring Redeeming Love, The Atonement Child, and Pride and Prejudice

PS: I hope you have a great Friday and I can't believe I leave for China on Tuesday!!!!!!

No comments: