I just wanted to inform everyone that I have a new Etsy shop! You should check it out! You can click here! Here are some things you will find on my Etsy shop:
1. My favorite current TV show is I pretty much only watch the Food Network or HGTV so any show on those channels!
2. The TV character I can relate to most is Monica from Friends! I am a clean freak like her. I get mad if anything is moved out of place and I get excited about cleaning and buying new cleaning supplies. I am also very competitive like she is!
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Not real sure, all we do is hang out with friends. Soooo I guess I would say Friends!
4. My all time favorite TV show is Friends....Jonathan and watch it every night when we eat dinner and when we get in bed!
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is The Hills. I know it isn't on anymore, but it was a show that I got sucked into. I always laughed when I watched The Hills because it was so stupid!
6. My favorite TV couple is Pam and Jim from the Office. I love their sense of humor and especially their wedding!
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is Friends "The one where Joey speaks French" and "The one with Princess Consuela!"
Some of my favorite times with Jonathan are the times we dream about our future home. I love talking about what we want our future house to be like. We have no idea when we will buy a house, but it is getting closer! I can't wait for us to move into our OWN home. Sometimes I wonder what it will be like when we do have our own house. What will we dream of then? Here are some of the things I want in a home. I know Jonathan would have some manly things to add, but here are the things I dream about.
I want a cottage style house with a huge front porch
Possibly with this type of view
I must have red adirondack chairs for us to sit in when the weather is nice!
And of course this hammock from Pottery Barn
Since Fall is my favorite season, I had to include what I would want my front porch decorations to look like!
I love this back porch with the curtains and pretty lighting
As far as the interior goes, I love love love these pillows from Pottery Barn! I want some in each color!
I love Pottery Barn's style, in case you couldn't tell. This is the type of living room I would want.
With some vintage style accessories like these