10.08.2010

Fill in the blank Friday



1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is feed Hershey and fix a cup of coffee .

2. Today I wish I was off work and going to visit my parents...oh wait I am! Wish Jonathan and Hershey were going too .

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy the adorable owl coffee mug at Pier1 and buy some of the books I have been wanting to read!

4. Tomorrow I am going to get up and run, eat some of my dad's yummy breakfast with a good cup of coffee, then probably shop with my mom .

5. Two things that don't go together are mustard and spaghetti. My husband eats that.

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a good deal....especially at Kroger .

7. The last time I tried something new was I can't think of the last time I tried something new...guess I should get out more!



No comments: