12.03.2010

Girl's Baking Night

I am very thankful for so many things....girl friends rank very high on my list of things I am thankful for! Jonathan and I have had the opportunity to lead Homegroups at Second Baptist for several years now. Last night, all of the girl leaders and girl participants got together to have a Christmas baking night! It was so much fun! All of the leaders taught the girls how to bake different Christmas goodies. Last night definitely got me in the Christmas spirit! So much so that I completely re-decorated my Christmas tree and added more decorations in my house...but that's another story. Here are some pictures to share with you my wonderful night!


Sarah and I


Julie, Rachel, Katie, and Stacie


Rachel, Katie, and I


Cute decorations


Sarah's station making turtles


Finished turtles!


Ashley's group made Rocky Road Peanut Butter Candy


Stacie, Julie, and I


My group made Santas, Reindeer, and Snowmen out of chocolate covered Nutter Butters


Finished products below!




Happy December everyone!

2 comments:

carrie beth said...

how fun! those are THE cutest cookies ever! i want to make them! it looks like y'all have a wonderful group of girls. i'm desperately wanting to find that at our church, but it's just taking a while to get settled in (i know it will eventually happen). when i read this post, i prayed, "please let derek and me find a group of friends like that!"

Brooke said...

You and Derek should definitely make some!! God will definitely give you awesome friends at your church!!