6.09.2011

Five Things That Make me Happy Friday!

I just love Fridays! I love sharing with you five things that made me happy throughout the week! Some weeks are tough, but it is always good to look back over your week and see that you made it and that there were things about your week that were good! I must admit, I am having a hard time liking this weather. When I was younger, I loved summer but now I just can't stand the heat and I am wishing for fall to get here so bad! I am trying to focus on positive things about the summer, so my five things this week reflect what I have enjoyed about summer so far:


1:: Pink lemonade, again! This time Jonathan made me a glass with a lemon on the side
2:: Summer magazines
3:: Soft-serve yogurt with yummy blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and granola
4:: Great summertime snack-cantelop, yogurt, and blueberries {I love fruit in the summer in case you couldn't tell}
5:: Sunset on the lake

No comments: