12.22.2011

Waiting on the UPS Man

My car is loaded with presents, clothes, dog food, etc. ready to see family. I however have been waiting for our last Christmas package to be delivered today. No big deal. I have had plenty of time to rest, watch almost an entire season of Friends, clean, and read blogs. Sounds like a good day to me! I do wish it would get here soon though. I created a wish list while I have been waiting. I found these adorable mugs and bowls on the West Elm website!! I know I don't need anymore mugs, but they are calling my name!!!
And how adorable are these owl measuring cups?!?!
And the napkins, towels, and oven mits?! Love love love!
Oh and I am also in love with Jonathan's new iPad! It is so much more fun to read blogs on it!
Oh yay UPS literally just drove up!!!!!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

carrie beth said...

your blog is beautiful! and i love this post!

Brooke said...

Thank you CB!! You know I need more mugs! :)