7.08.2009

Life without a job and my tiny closet

I have definitely enjoyed my time off lately! I have gotten so much done these past two days that I would have never gotten done before! I don't think I could live like this for long though. I have to have a routine! I started my marathon training Monday and so far so good. It is a 16 week training program so I still have a LONG way to go. But now that I have the time I have no excuses! I started class last night. It is my first education class and my first class in over a year so I was a little nervous! I think I will like this class. I will have to get used to doing homework again. It was nice while working to come home and not have to worry about anything. Yesterday I finally got around to cleaning out my closet! I have been wanting to clean it for a while. I swear I have the world's smallest closet! We live in an older house so I guess that's how they had closets back in the day. I am getting orid f everything I don't wear. When I get in these moods I throw out everything! And then a few months later I will think where is that shirt...oh yeah I got rid of it. We are hoping to have a garage sale and make some money before we go to Destin! We are leaving a month from today! Woo hoo! Here is a before and after pic of my closet
Still doesn't look just great but it is the best I could do! At least I know where everything is now! All my dresses are together, skirts are together, etc. It was awful while working I couldn't find any of my work clothes. My shoes of course have their own closet! I had to use the closet in the living room for them! Next I need to go through them and get rid of the ones I don't wear. I still have a lot of work to do in my extra bedroom. I just hate walking in there. I don't want to unpack it but I need to. Guess I will go get started.

No comments: