8.04.2009

So it has been a long time since writing last! Well I have a new job now at AR Counseling so I am no longer jobless! Woo hoo! I started today and so far so good! I really think I will enjoy it! This is my last week of summer school....I am almost finished with my first semester in grad school! I am really excited about going to Destin this Sat! Jonathan and I have been working out hard to get ready for the beach. I have completed 4 weeks of my marathon training program and am now up to 8 miles! Only 12 more weeks to go! Hopefully I will still be able to run while in FL....running on the beach will be fun! 8 miles used to be nothing to me....but I had to start all over which sucks but I am finally at that point where I am like how many more miles can go?! I love running....it makes me feel so good when I am finished! This past Saturday it was raining so I had to run 8 miles on the treadmill which is torture. I got so bored but when I was finished I felt so much better!

Saturday Jonathan, Rachel, Brandy and I tried winning Keith Urban tickets...I am really pissed at KSSN 96 and Verizon. We drove all the way to LR to register to win back stage passes to see Keith Urban and when we showed up they said we had to buy a phone or start a new plan to event register!!!! I was like are you kidding me??? I will never buy a phone from Verizon. I am bitter because they didn't say anthing about that on the radio so we drove all that way for nothing. It would be cheaper to buy tickets than to buy a phone! Oh well made a good story and we had some bonding time!

No comments: