9.17.2009

Kansas City and Food

This past weekend me and all the girls went to see Sarah in Kansas City! It was so much fun! We pretty much had a girls sleepover like we would when we were 10. We drank margharitas, went shopping, ate some great food, and caught up on life! We went to Francesca's which is definitely my favorite store! I love shopping there and it is great that it is pretty much everywhere! We ate Gelato at this really cute place downtown. There is nothing better than hanging out with the girls! Here is a pic of us:



Jonathan and I decided it would be smarter to make dinner one night that would last several days so it saves money! Today we decided to make beef stew. It was cheap and makes a lot of food. The best part is that it is healty for you! Here are some pics of our stew:



Yum O! Now we can eat some and freeze some!
P.S. I am feeling really sad for Jessica Simpson right now :(

No comments: