11.24.2009

Marriage.....

This morning I started thinking about how God has blessed me so much. I have the best husband, the greatest family, and the most wonderful friends. Mornings are definitely my favorite.



With two of my really good friends getting married at the end of this year, I have been to several wedding showers. I love going to showers! It is so exciting to celebrate your closest friends getting married! It makes me miss my wedding. I love to see all the neat things they registered for and how they are going to decorate their new home. I loved doing all that fun stuff with my hubby! Today is our year and a half anniversary! I can't believe that in 6 months we will have been married for two years! I just want to say, that I have married my best friend. Marriage is tough for sure, especially when both of you are very competitive and stubborn like we are! But I love going to sleep and waking up to my best friend. I love it that I always have someone to share my deepest thoughts with and someones shoulder to cry on. I love having someone I can spoil and trust me I spoil Jonathan! Here are some of our greatest times together:













No comments: