11.29.2009

Jonathans Big Buck and Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving and the weekend were great! We ate with our friends Doug, Teresa, and Ryan. We have never eaten Thanksgiving with friends and it was fun! Doug and Teresa are from CA and weren't going back home so we decided to do Thanksgiving with them and Ryan's family was out of town so he joined us! Jonathan and the guys went hunting Thanksgiving morning and Jonathan finally killed him a deer! He has been wanting to all year and he finally did! It was 220 lbs! Here are some pics:

Here is its head in the ice chest....so gross!

I went to Teresas to help her start cooking. We cooked so much food for 5 people! We had a ton leftover. It was very yummy!

I have never done early Black Friday shopping so Teresa and I got up early and went to Best Buy at 5:00 am. We then went to Old Navy, and personally the sales weren't that great. I have seen much better sales at Old Navy! But since I got up so early I wasn't going to leave without buying something. So, I bought a pair of shoes, scarf, and a water bottle. I stood in line for an hour to check out. I was so mad, but I did it anyways. I probably won't get up early again. Shopping online is much better! After we went shopping, I headed to El Dorado to visit my family! It had been 7 months since I had been there last so I was really excited to see everyone! Here are some pics:

I went o House of Wylie which is my favorite place to eat in El Do! My mom and I met my girl cousins (plus Kayden), aunts and grandmas there for lunch! So much fun to catch up with everyone! Saturday I met my best friend Lauren for lunch. It is always fun to see her! I don't get to see her much anymore, but it is fun when I do get to see her! I then tried to sneak Benji home with me....needless to say, my parents would never let that happen!

No comments: