12.01.2009

Christmas Break!

My Christmas break is almost here!! I am done with school this week and won't have to go back until the middle of January! I am so excited to have all this time off! I will still be working but my kids will be out of school too so I won't have to work as much. Last year I worked so much during the holidays I don't feel like I really got to enjoy it. I did enjoy my job, I just had to work so much. This year I am really going to enjoy my time off. I plan on doing a lot of things I haven't been able to do lately. I plan on doing this...

And this...
And this...


And this...

And this...

I plan on doing all the things I enjoy like running, reading, knitting, drawing, and cooking. I guess I need to throw in some cleaning too. I actually enjoy cleaning too....it destresses me! I need to do a good deep cleaning! Anyways, I plan on having a great Christmas break!!

No comments: