1.04.2010

Weddings!

Two of my really good friends has gotten married recently. Jamie and Miller got married on New Year's Eve! Let me tell you, definitely the best reception I have ever been to! They got married in Fayetteville and had their reception at the Garden Room. It was a big New Year's Eve party. I feel bad because I didn't take many pictures at all, I was to busy dancing to take pictures. Plus my camera sucks and it didn't take very good picutres because it was dark in the room. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Jamie and Miller but here are a couple that I took:
Rachel goes no where without her Big Sexy Hairspray!



My good friend Christeena got married this past Saturday. I was lucky enough to be a bride's maid! I took a lot of pictures at this wedding! She was definitely a beautiful bride!

I am so happy for you guys!!!

No comments: