2.08.2010

China!!

I really wish I was better at posting! I have been without a computer for about a month now, BUT I got a new one!! I finally got a MAC!! You have no idea how excited I am! I had a Dell and was constantly having troubles. My husband got a MAC about 3 years and has never had troubles with it. Finally after mine crashed two times, I was like this is it. I don't want to deal with it anymore. So we bought an iMAC. It is the best computer I have ever used! So hopefully I will be posting more now that I have an awesome computer I love to use!

So to update, Jonathan and I are going to China this summer! We have always had a heart for the country of China and it has always been a dream of mine to go. Jonathan went one summer for 8 weeks and now we have the opportunity to go together. We are going to take a group of college students from our church this May for 3 weeks. I can't believe it is actually happening. God has been so good to us. I am definitely nervous about raising the money, but I know that God wants us to go therefore, he will provide a way for us to get there. I am blessed to have a job that is willing to let me take off for a couple of weeks to go. My boss's exact words were, "I would rather you spend as much time as you need there than be here at work." How awesome is that?! We will be staying at a one of the college's in China and will have the opportunity to take some classes and be language partners. We will help them learn English and they will teach us Chinese. I am very excited about this! We will definitely keep you updated!

No comments: