8.02.2010

Our Dream Home

Some of my favorite times with Jonathan are the times we dream about our future home. I love talking about what we want our future house to be like. We have no idea when we will buy a house, but it is getting closer! I can't wait for us to move into our OWN home. Sometimes I wonder what it will be like when we do have our own house. What will we dream of then? Here are some of the things I want in a home. I know Jonathan would have some manly things to add, but here are the things I dream about.

I want a cottage style house with a huge front porch


Possibly with this type of view


I definitely want window boxes so I can plant pretty flowers!


I must have red adirondack chairs for us to sit in when the weather is nice!


And of course this hammock from Pottery Barn


Since Fall is my favorite season, I had to include what I would want my front porch decorations to look like!


I love this back porch with the curtains and pretty lighting


As far as the interior goes, I love love love these pillows from Pottery Barn! I want some in each color!


I love Pottery Barn's style, in case you couldn't tell. This is the type of living room I would want.


With some vintage style accessories like these


I definitely want to have a fire place in my house!

I want banquette seating in my kitchen area


And one day, we want to get Hershey a friend! We want a Golden Retriever who we will call Tucker!



No comments: