8.20.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!


1. My favorite current TV show is I pretty much only watch the Food Network or HGTV so any show on those channels!


2. The TV character I can relate to most is Monica from Friends! I am a clean freak like her. I get mad if anything is moved out of place and I get excited about cleaning and buying new cleaning supplies. I am also very competitive like she is!

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Not real sure, all we do is hang out with friends. Soooo I guess I would say Friends!

4. My all time favorite TV show is Friends....Jonathan and watch it every night when we eat dinner and when we get in bed!

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is The Hills. I know it isn't on anymore, but it was a show that I got sucked into. I always laughed when I watched The Hills because it was so stupid!

6. My favorite TV couple is Pam and Jim from the Office. I love their sense of humor and especially their wedding!

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is Friends "The one where Joey speaks French" and "The one with Princess Consuela!"

2 comments:

Sam said...

Have you ever watched The City? It came on after The Hills and follows Whitney Port's life in New York. I love it!

Julia said...

Yay for Friends lovers! We have to stand strong against the Seinfeld people! :)