7.01.2011

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday!

Today I am going to the pool and I am very excited!! The only thing I want to do in this heat is be in water!

Have I mentioned that Jonathan and I are training for the St. Jude's marathon?!?! I am soooo excited! I have been in a running slump for the past year, but I am ready to train again! We just completed our first week of training. Only 23 more to go!

I hope all of you have had a great week! Happy Friday!

{Kona Ice of Conway...everyone should try it!}
{I made some yummy blueberry muffins...not homemade, but they are fat free!}
{A day at the lake always makes me happy!}
{My wonderful hubby grilled me some chicken wings! He definitely makes the best!}
{Cute little dog we are watching this week. His tongue always hangs out!}

I hope you enjoy your 3 day weekend!

No comments: