8.27.2009

Pretty Day

I am so excited that the weather is so pretty! I wish it was a little cooler but it will get there! I am about to go run on the bike trail again once my ipod gets charged. Running is so relaxing. Except when I went the other day. I was supposed to run 8 miles, the weather was perfect and I was really excited. As soon as I got there my GPS watch died so I couldn't keep track of my distance and pace. I was like oh well I know how far to go so I will just go for it. And then my ipod died so no more music. And then I was like oh well it is pretty so I will keep going. But then, the most creepy old guy on a bike was on the trail. You could definitely tell he was not there to ride bikes. I felt like he was following me so I got off the trail and started riding on a pretty busy road. Well I turn around and there he is! So now I am definitely freaked out and turn back around and haul butt back to the trail and once again there he is. Then I heard him whistle at another woman so I just left and went to the HPER to run on the treadmill. I was so disappointed. Is it necessary for people to be creepy? I mean I probably could have taken him if I needed to, but I didn't want to try :) Anyways I know today's run will be much better! 

Tonight is the first night of worship! I am really excited because 5 different churches are coming together to do one worship. I anxious to see what all goes on! I really hope this turns out great and some people come to know the Lord!! 

No comments: