3.04.2010

Wonderful and Successful Day

Today has been a great day! Much more positive than yesterday. I made it to my parents house last night and ate dinner with them and then basically did nothing but relax the rest of the night. Hershey and I watched Friends last night before going to bed. She then decided to wake me up at 6:45 this morning. Really? On my day off? It was too cold for me to run outside this morning, even though it was beautiful. So I decided to run on the threadmill. My run was great! I ran with no pain and I really enjoyed my run! Thank you God! I hope all of my runs will be like that. I ate lunch with my mom and dad at Atlanta Bread Company then headed to Barnes and Noble! I had success at finding a journal! As soon as I started looking, I got a phone call from a florist in Bentonville saying I had a delivery. I knew right away it was Jonathan! I was anxious to get home and see the beautiful flowers.....so I had to make a quick decision on the journal (which was very very hard). I really wanted one with owls or peacocks on it. They had a lot to choose from, but I decided to go with one that didn't have either. I really liked this one the best. I can't wait to use it! I am almost tempted to not finish the one I am using now so I can start writing in it!


I finally made it home and Jonathan sent me my favorite flowers of all time! Stargazer lilies. I love them! They are beautiful and they smell wonderful! I miss Jonathan so much....he is the best husband ever!


After I got home, I headed back out to a used book store in downtown Rogers. I bought several new children's books. I am starting a collection since I will be teaching this Fall. I have a new love for children's books! I found a lot of great books for a really great price at this book store!

oh.....I bought a new coffee mug. Want to see? Well this is actually my second time to buy this mug. I bought it around Christmas, used it once, and then Hershey knocked it off the counter and broke it. I was really sad. So I bought it again!


Not doing much now. Hershey is chewing on her bone, I have been doing homework and applying for jobs. Now I am going to curl up with Hershey and watch You've Got Mail. Good night....










No comments: