1.07.2011

Christmas Recap!

Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to blog more, but unfortunately, I never make New Year's resolutions! I'm not sure why, but I don't. If I want to be healthier, read more, be more organized, etc, then I start right then. Why wait until the beginning of the year? Every time I made a NY resolution, it lasted maybe a month so I gave up! I promise to get better at blogging more often though!

Jonathan and I had a great Christmas and New Year's! I didn't take many pictures though, maybe that should be another NY resolution. The weekend before Christmas, we went to see my parents in Bentonville and the weekend of Christmas, we went headed north east to see his parents. We had a great time visiting all of our family! Jonathan and I love to do our own Christmas together as well, so we celebrated Christmas early for us. These are some of the few pictures I took of our "Christmas morning."



{My Christmas morning coffee}


{This year we watched Home Alone 2 while opening presents}


{Hershey opening her stocking}


{Santa brought her another duck toy!}


{Hershey loved her new bones!}




{Jane Austen Seven Novels...can't wait to read it!}


{Jonathan's new hunting boots}


{Our new bedding!}

I hope you all had a great Christmas too!!

1 comment:

The Hands said...

LOVE the new bedding!! Santa was good to you!