1.11.2011

Tasty Tuesday

Hello there! I have decided to dedicate Tuesdays to food and will be calling my posts "Tasty Tuesdays"! Every Tuesday I will be posting a new/old recipe I have tried in the past week. I love to cook and I love it when other people share their recipes with me, so I will share with you some of my favorite recipes!

Have you eaten your veggies today? Today, I am going to share with you a new smoothie recipe that I got from my friend CarrieBeth. I have heard of people making smoothies using spinach, but it honestly sounded terrible to me. And don't even get me started on the nasty green color they make! CB assured me that you couldn't taste the spinach. I love spinach, but only in salads. I thought this was a great idea, so I decided to give it a try.

Ingredients:
- Frozen Strawberries (5-6)
- Banana (whole)
-Yogurt (optional)
-Apple juice (about a cup)
-Spinach (about 2-3 cups)





What a great way to get two servings of fruit and a serving of veggies!! And it's yummy too!! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: