4.14.2011

Five Things That Make me Happy Friday!

I am so excited today is Friday!! Why you ask....well because my mom and aunt are coming to town and we are going to the Beth Moore conference this weekend! I am soooo excited! I absolutely love Beth Moore. She is so funny, stylish, and has a huge heart for God! She is so inspirational and I can't wait to see her live.

Here are some pictures from my week:


{My students are such awesome writers that I had to hang their Easter writings in the hallway to show off!}


{I finally had a night where I propped up my feet and snuggled under my favorite blanket while watching....}


{You've God Mail...one of my favorite movies of all times!}


{Coffee mug I painted a couple of years ago}


{New spring candle...Kiwi Berries. Smells delicious!}

Happy Friday!

No comments: