4.10.2011

Weekend Projects

This has been the first weekend for us to be at home in a long time! It is so nice to spend Saturday mornings at my own house and wake up in my own bed. I love to get up and drink coffee while sitting on my own couch, cook a yummy breakfast, and not have rush to be at work! I love Saturday mornings at my house! This weekend has been very productive. I saw this super cute table and chairs in the Ballard Designs catalog. I love the green color but not the price of $299! So...I decided I would paint my table and chairs that color too!


{This is our table before. I have had it for several years and it was starting to rust. It was in major need of a makeover!}


{My mom told me about this spray paint that stops rust. I found the perfect color!}


{And a couple of hours later, I have a brand new table! Now I need to plant some flowers and find a cute pillow for the chair!}


{Next on our agenda was the clean up the yard. We raked for hours! I am so sore today!}


{I have now waited until the last minute to work on some homework. I get to teach again this week and I am so excited! I am going to have some fun Easter activities planned!}

Now if I could just motivate myself to get out there and go for a run!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: