4.22.2011

Five Things That Make me Happy Friday!

"In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." - Ephesians 1:7

Happy Good Friday everyone! I am really excited it is Easter weekend! I love Easter...just read the verse above. I am so thankful for this weekend.

I hope everyone had a great week! I have been sick all week, but still had a great week! Today we have an Easter egg hunt at school, I am really excited to watch all of the smiles on our kids faces!

Here are some things that made me happy this week:


{Super cute dog treats...they look so yummy I think I would eat them!}


{New coffee mug!}


{Beth Moore conference....still want to update you on that}


{New book I am reading}


{This was Hershey's birthday picture from last year when she turned 1. This week she turned two!}

Oh and one last thing. My supervisor at school sent me this message last night:

"You can now start celebrating! All your fine work has been scored, essays read, and end of semester completed!"

Yay!! I am finished with school!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments: