8.05.2011

Five Things that Make me Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!! I have had a great week, hope you have as well! It was my first week with no work so I was able to get a lot done around the house and rest! I started cleaning out my extra bedroom and started the makeover process! I must say it looks much better than before! I absolutely hate having a "junk room." In a few days it will no longer be a junk room but a nice guest room!





















































































































1:: We now have baby birds!! I did not take this picture, but this is what they look like now! They are too far down in the nest for my camera to take good pictures.
2:: New Country Living Magazine! I'm pretty sure I always have a big grin on my face when I see one in the mailbox!
3:: Sneak peak of my new extra bedroom!!
4:: Cheap and simple way to decorate!
5:: Cute chair I painted for my future classroom
6:: {One extra!} Adorable dress from Old Navy

No comments: