8.25.2011

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday!

I can't believe we have already had two weeks of school!! I am so happy today is Friday because that means I get to sleep in tomorrow morning!! Nothing much has been going on this week other than school, PD (yuck), and Zumba! I absolutely love Zumba!! It is such a good workout plus you have fun while doing it! We are still training for our marathon. We are supposed to run 9 miles this weekend...we will see. Ha. It is too hard to run in this heat. Hopefully I can do it though! I hope you have all had a great week!! Happy Friday!!

{Saw this on pinterest...helps my students know where to line up. No more pushing and shoving!}
{Yay for my Paula Deen magazine!! }
{Super cute coasters one of my students made for me! I also saw these on pinterest and have been wanting to make some!}
{One of my cousins surprised me with these adorable stickers! It made my day!}
{Cute zebra binder clips I won at PD this week!}

No comments: