11.05.2011

Am I bored? I think so...

Wow two posts in one day! There are several reason for this: 1. I am sick at home and bored 2. I love my job and want to share it with everyone! 3. The time changes tonight so I have an extra hour to waste!

So, like I said I have been sick....now for like 3 weeks.? I can't remember it's been so long. All I want to do is rest but at the same time be busy! So, today I decided to stay at home and make some of the charts I found on Pinterest!

This week at school, I am going to spend a lot of time focusing on retelling stories and comparing different texts:
I will also be introducing Long vowels
{Obviously I still have 3 more charts to do}
Oh and below is another new addition to my classroom! My sweet friend Kristy gave me this adorable owl!
To top the day off, I took Hershey to the vet this morning and she was good! This is a big blessing! She has been through so much this past month and to hear good news from the vet is something to be thankful for! So, to celebrate, I took her to Sonic to get a treat!
Now it's time to snuggle with Hershey and finish watching the Razorbacks!

No comments: