11.26.2011

A Rainy Day

I must tell you about my rainy, lazy Saturday. It has been very relaxing. I have done absolutely nothing. In fact, I am still in my pajamas and it is 3:30! I have loved every minute of it!

I started my morning off with a yummy breakfast and watched Christmas movies with Jonathan, Hershey, and Tucker
I decided I was bored and wanted to bake cookies...I will save the recipe for a later post
Then I decided to lay on the couch again with my comfy socks and stare at our Christmas tree...I love Christmas decorations!
Did I mention I also had a cup of apple cider in my hand?
Speaking of Christmas decorations...here are some pics of mine!
Some new ornaments I got this year



I wish my house could be decorated for Christmas all year!

2 comments:

The Hands said...

love that funky tree, girl!! Merry Christmas! I also love that your Jonathan and Brooke snowmen are spooning on a candy-cane sleigh!!

Brooke said...

Thank you Christine!! Your comment about the snowmen made me laugh! I never thought about that!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!