7.13.2012

Photo Dump Friday!

Yay, it's Friday! Well, right now everyday is Friday for me! I must say though, I am ready to be back in my classroom! Here is how my week went:
It started out by keeping this sweet dog...Meet Maggie
 She decided to take over Hershey's bed
 And Hershey decided she wanted it back
Meanwhile, poor Tucker can barely fit on his bed
We played a little dominoes
 And a little more
 Hershey and I went to Sonic and got ice cream
 I made a new wreath for my front door...tutorial found here
 I ate some yummy Special K cereal...really does help when you are craving something sweet
 I went to Starbucks and got a yummy iced coffee
 But Jonathan showed them up and made one even better!
I made some yummy shrimp enchiladas with jalapeno cream sauce! Recipe can be found here
 These are some of the things my students treated me to to help me have a great summer!
 I bought a new Bible study and it is awesome!
 Hershey and I went for a walk
 They are just being lazy
 And still being lazy
 I got to watch one the cutest babies ever for the afternoon!
 He is bananas over mommy
 Painted my fingernails...again
Wore a ring I made out of one of my grandmas old earrings
Whew, that was a lot! I hope you had a great week!

No comments: