7.10.2012

Summer

Yesterday I went to Jazzercise, then I went to Christian Book Outlet to buy a new Bible study and then went to Starbucks...yes I am enjoying my summer break! The benefits of being a teacher! As I was driving, I realized that my sweet students and their families helped make my summer break awesome! I have them to thank for all of the fun and relaxing things I have been doing this summer! 

Thanks to them, I have had pretty fingernails and toenails and I've been able to pamper myself a little!
My house smells wonderful!
I've been able to use my adorable new clipboard and pens!
I am enjoying my new Bible study
I've been able to try a fun new way to exercise! 
I've been able to enjoy some iced coffee!
I was looking through pictures of my students from this past year and I can't believe my first year of teaching is already over and I am about to start my second year. I am going to miss those kiddos soooooo much!! I am already missing their sweet hugs and smiles this summer. I am excited about meeting my new class and loving them but I can't believe my first group will walking past my room each day as they head to their first grade classroom!! I hope saying goodbye to my classes gets easier as the years go on!




No comments: