6.25.2009

Crazy Week!

This week has been crazy! It first started off with my Monday phone call from my friend Heather. Her words were, "I am on my way to work in Little Rock and I wanted to let you know the interstate is closed down because pigs are on the loose!" I said what?! Apparently an 18 wheeler of pigs tipped over and the pigs were running around on the interstate. Only in Arkansas would that happen. I just knew it was going to be a joke Jay Leno. I was like great I am going to be late for work. I hate sitting in traffic and having to call in and say I am sorry but I am late again because of traffic. Luckily it was 430 and I go down I-30 so I wasn't too late. Tuesday Ed Macmahon died. Wednesday I went to the dentist and I must say it was a dentist appointment I will never forget. I went to Monarch here in Conway. There is a little boutique called Dress it Up next door and then a tobacco store next door to that. As I was getting my x-rays taken we heard a loud crash and sirens going off. We all just looked at each other. I was like I think someone just ran through the building. We all ran out of the room and outside and come to find out a lady who was going to the tobacco store (at 7:30 in the morning) ran her truck straight through the window and to the back of the store! I felt so bad for the girls who just opened the store. It had only been open for about 2 weeks and all of their merchandise was destroyed. What is crazy is that I was in the next room. If that girl had gone 5 feet over she would have ran into the room I was in and me and the dental hygenist would have been hit. We went to check on the girl and she had already gotten out of her truck and was in the tobacco store buying her cigarettes. I was like seriously? You just ran through a building and you are buying your dang cigarettes?? I really think she was on something. She had to be going fast to jump curb and go through the whole store. And today Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died today. It is so sad that Michael Jackson is gone. I know he was crazy but I really did like his music.

I haven't been able to run the past two days because we have been gone and not had time. I have been eating good to make up for it! Tonight we ate with Sarah and Eric. Sarah made this AMAZING chicken dish with rice that could kick PF Changs butt! And I love PF Changs. Well it is way past my bedtime. Good night.

No comments: