6.27.2009

Great Saturday!

My day started off with a great run. It was super hot again! I have got to get used to this weather! I am going for a run tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM. Hopefully it will be a lot better. For breakfast I ate Lucky Charms which was not a good choice. No energy for the run and definitely not healthy. I will remember that next time. For lunch Jonathan and I made these great pita sandwiches. I had a whole wheat pita with organic lettuce, turkey, cheese, hummus, and basil pesto sauce. It was delish! After cleaning the house and doing laundry we headed to Beaverfork to ride the Jet Ski. It was hot there too! The lake felt like bath water! It was fun and I got some sun though! We came home and got ready and headed to Fridays for dinner. It was our first time there. We had a buy one entree get one free and a gift card so it was basically free! It is hard to eat healthy when you go out to eat. We looked online to see what was healthy there but they don't even have their nutrition facts on their website. I hate it when places do that. We like to look at it before we go places because you never know how bad stuff is for you. We did end up finding the nutrition facts on another website and their salads are awful for you. I didn't expect that! Just shows you may think you are eating healthy when you aren't! I got the Dragonfire Chicken. It was grilled chicken with some yummy sauce, brown rice and broccoli. It was one of the healthiest things on the menu but it was very good! After we ate we went to Kroger and bought some fruit and healthy ice to make milk shakes. Jonathan makes the best mily shakes! I had to add some fiber to my shake because I definitely did not have the amount I needed today. I felt pretty good about today. Hopefully I can keep up the good work! Going to finish watching Friends with my hubby now!

No comments: