6.22.2009

My First Post

Well this is my first post. I have been wanting to create a blog for a while now but never really knew what to write about. A lot of things are going on now! We just moved into our new home! It is a rent house, but it is better than living an an apartment for sure! We just got our new puppy and I will be going back to school in a couple of weeks. It seems like everything is changing at once but it is all very exciting. We just got a chocolate lab. She is so smart! Here is a picture of her.


We took her out to Beaverfork this weekend and she is so good at swimming! She is already fetching her duck in the water.


We are going to the beach in a little over a month and I am very excited! But I am not ready to get in my swimsuit. I feel like I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to work out and run as much. I figured my life is probably not going to be slowing down so there can't be anymore excuses. Luckliy I have a great husband who eats healthy all the time and holds me accountable. I am now addicted to this blog on Self.com called Eat Like Me. It is by a dietitian who blogs about her life and what she eats. It is really cool to see how a real dietitation eats and how she struggles with being busy too. I did really good today! I ate within my calorie range and ate the amount of veggies, fruit, and fiber I needed. Jonathan and I took Hershey out to the park. I ran/walked 3 miles and Jonathan worked on training Hershey. It was SO HOT I couldn't run the whole thing. Afterwards we went to the snow cone place and got a green apple snow cone...it was very yummy after running! Even hershey loved it! I have never seen a dog attack a snow cone the way she did!


Well I am off to bed. Gotta get up and go to work!

No comments: