6.23.2009

So Sick of Jon and Kate!

Ok so I am definitely tired of hearing about Jon and Kate. I think the show ruined their marriage and I feel sorry for their kids. I am ready for the day when they are old news. Why would you want to keep your kids on the show? For the money I guess.


Other than Jon and Kate today was a good day! I had a good day at work, everything went smoothly. I came home and went to the bike trail to run. Today was much better than yesterday! It wasn't as hot so I was able to run a lot more. No snow cones today though. When I got home Jonathan had grilled some of my favorite things to eat! Today I was reading an article about healthy grilling recipes and grilled chicken and grilled pineapples was one of them. I love grilled chicken and pineapples. I was thinking man that sounds so good! Well guess what, Jonathan read my mind and that is exactly what he was cooking when I got home! We also had grilled tomatoes and rice. It was a very delicious and healty meal! Dinner time is my favorite time of the day. Every night we cook dinner and watch Friends. Joey makes me laugh so hard! We have all 10 seasons so Friends will NEVER get old! I love watching Friends with Jonathan!


Here is a pic of our delicious meal!


No comments: