2.20.2011

Four Things

I am loving this weather!! I love the sunshine and warm temperatures! This weather makes me want to get out my red Toms, skirts, and bright colored finger nail polishes! I should be doing homework, but instead I decided to change up my blog. Bad. Idea. I have now wasted like two hours. But now I have a pretty signature at the end of my posts!

Yesterday we went to the horse races, it was my first time and I loved it! I only have one picture to share with you. I wish I had taken more, but I didn't. Mollie and I decided to wear hats, I thought they were cute!

Here are four things that made me happy this week!


1. Mollie and I and our cute hats
2. First time to wear my red Toms
3. New scripture memory verse
4. New magazines in the mail

Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments: