2.24.2011

Only 24 days!

Only 24 days until the first day of Spring! I saw this on Pottery Barn's website today. I really wish I was laying on these futon loungers, soaking up the sun and eating popcorn instead of this cold rainy day.


I am currently creating a Springtime thematic unit for school. Have I mentioned how I can't wait to be a teacher?! I have spent hours online this past week trying to find fun spring activities for my unit. I came across this blog, and have fallen in love! I already spend too much time reading blogs, but now I have discovered a whole new set of blogs! There are blogs that are created by teachers, how smart is that?! They give all kinds of fun and creative ideas! For example, I found this cute idea:


It is such a cute and fun way to teach students how to count by two's! Definitely adding this to my unit.

I love the book The JellyBeans and the Big Dance



I can't wait to read it to my class! I am sure the boys will appreciate it :) And I will definitely be adding jelly beans to my math lessons!

Hope you are all having an awesome week!! Now, back to my unit and job applications...

"Spring flowers are in blossom all over. The whole world's a choir and singing!" Song of Solomon 2:12

No comments: