9.04.2011

Labor Day Crafting

I decided to spend the weekend with my parents! Jonathan went hunting so Hershey and I loaded up and headed to NWA.

My dad surprised me with some of this:

{I absolutely love chocolate milk!}

I started redecorating my extra bedroom this summer and have yet to finish it.

{This is as far as I got...the bedding}

Since I started my job I haven't had any extra time so I decided I would get a lot done this weekend! I have been super addicted to pinterest....not such a good thing. It is honestly a waste of time, but I love it! I have found so many cute ideas and decided I should start creating some of them.

{I had three blank canvases and decorated two of them with fabric and crosses}
{Mom gave me some old frames that we painted...I am going to add some scrabble letters to this one}
{We went to my favorite flea market and I bought some other cute turquoise and yellow frames along with an old shutter}
{Super cute turquoise chair}
{Another canvas I had...mom and I added wood letters and spray painted it....we are still working on this one}
{I also went to my favorite book store! Teachers get 50% off all books so I bought some more books for my classroom along with these old books, 25 cents a piece!}

I am finished with all of the decorating now! Next on my list is to paint my furniture!

{Now back to drinking my coffee and enjoying my three day weekend!}

1 comment:

kristy.branscum said...

You are so creative! Love all these pieces! Which flea market did you go to>