9.08.2011

Bedroom Re-do

My extra bedroom is finally complete!! There are a couple of more things I want to change but for the most part it is finished and actually looks like a room, not a junk room! If I was smart, I would have taken before and after pictures but I only have the after pictures!

{These pillows were my inspiration. I absolutely love them!}
{The room when you first walk in}
{Nightstand I painted}
{I love my chair and 25 cent books!}
{Blessed, to remind me that God has blessed us so much!}

{Collage of frames...will be adding more frames and adding more pictures}
{I love these pictures of Jonathan and his dad!}
{Another chalkboard I made...I love chalkboards!}

Now I won't be embarrassed when visitors come stay with us!


1 comment:

Christine said...

You are so crafty- I would love to come and stay in that room!!!!