9.22.2011

A Little About my Day

Tonight has been so relaxing, so I thought I would use this free time to blog! I don't have much time to sit and read blogs anymore. I miss it! My morning started off great! I had a yummy cup of Joe (Pumpkin Spice Joe) and read in Zephaniah. I loved this verse:

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17


I then headed to school! I love seeing all of my kids in the morning! I have the best job and I am so thankful for it! This week we have been reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and discussing farm animals. It has been my favorite thing to teach so far! I found a lot of great ideas from this blog!

Tomorrow we go on our first field trip! We are taking the students to the fair to see the farm animals! I am pretty excited about it!

Jonathan had something to do tonight so Hershey and I got to hang out! I loaded her up in the car and we headed to Starbucks to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte!


We then headed home and are now sitting on the couch watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! What a perfect night!


Have I mentioned that in two weeks one of these cuties will be ours?!?!?!? His name is Tucker!


Back to watching my show!

1 comment:

carrie beth said...

perfect fall night :) inspired me to go hang out with roger. he's feeling really left out today i think, haha. hope to see you tomorrow!