9.20.2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I absolutely love this time of year!!! Fall is my favorite season!! Not sure if you remember this post from last year, but it pretty much explains why I love Fall! I seriously think the song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" should be about Fall!

A few ways I have welcomed Fall!!

{I had my first Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season!}
{Bought my first bag of candy corn...I did use over half of it for decorating}
{I have my Fall decorations out!}
{When you walk in, my house smells like pumpkins and apple pie}
{We went to our first Razorback game of the season!}
{Hershey is all ready to hunt and watch the Hogs}
{I had some cherry cobbler}
{Got my first box of Pumpkin Spice coffee}

What a great way to bring in my favorite season! Next on my list is to watch It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, go to a pumpkin patch and bake pumpkin bread!

2 comments:

kristy.branscum said...

Love it!! I decorated as soon as we got home on Sunday. :) Let's all go to a pumpkin patch together soon!

Brooke said...

Oh fun I can't wait to see your decorations!!! Yes we should definitely go together!!