9.28.2010

I smile when I think about...


I smile when I think about
The way You've turned my life around
I smile when I think about
The happiness in You I've found
I'm so amazed at what Your love has done
And when I think the best is yet to come
I smile!
I smile!

'Cause You've turned all my gray skies
To the brightest blue, yes, You did
And my life feels like sunshine
And it's because of You
All because of You.. I smile

This song is from Russ Lee. Today when I heard it, it really made me smile! What makes you smile? I was looking through some pictures and here are some of the ones that really made me smile!






"A happy heart, makes the face cheerful." Proverbs 15:13

1 comment:

Brittany said...

your blog is super cute! I don't think I'm ever going to be able to do this. where do you find some of your stuff...and how you put the pictures on...