9.03.2010

The One About Fall!


Fall is almost here! 20 days left of summer! I consider summer over after Labor Day though.

Why I can't wait for Fall:

Candy Corn


I can watch Hocus Pocus and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown over and over and over


I get to put out my Fall decorations
It is the start of the Holiday season
Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks


Pumpkin Bread
Leaves change into beautiful colors
The coolness in the air
Football
Halloween and Thanksgiving
Apple cider
Pumpkin scented candles
My birthday!

My Fall Wish List:

Go to a pumpkin patch and ride hayrides
Go Hiking and camping
Bake pumpkin bread
Dress up for Halloween


Go hunting with Jonathan and Hershey
Go fishing
Pass out candy to little kids on Halloween
Go to the Harvest Festival at Wildwood Park
Go to as many Razorback games as possible


Carve a pumpkin
Plant mums
Sit by the fire and make Smores
Make a gingerbread haunted house

No comments: