3.03.2011

Five things that Make me Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! This has been an exciting and stressful week all at the same time! As you all know, I am completing my student teaching this semester and I love it! Really. Really. Love. It. This week, I spent the majority of my time creating a unit to teach next week. So glad I have it finished and turned in! I love being creative so creating the unit wasn't too bad. We also celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday this week! We ate green eggs and ham, Who Pudding and dressed up as our favorite character (my mentor went as the Grinch and I went as Max the dog). I wore Hershey's collar and tied one of Jonathan's deer antlers to my head! Here are some pictures I took through out the week that brought a smile to my face. Most of my pictures are teaching related, but that's what my week consisted of!


{I love teaching because I get to read fun children's books}


{Our yummy Who Pudding}


{We are discussing the four seasons right now and these are the suns our students made}


{I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. This is a caterpillar I created to teach skip-counting for my unit next week.}


{I must end with my two favorite people! This was taken at the farm last weekend.}

Hope you have a great weekend!!



No comments: