3.16.2011

Five things that Make me Happy Friday!

Wow this week has flown by! I am so excited it is Friday! I leave tomorrow for Colorado to go skiing and I am super pumped! I loveeeee skiing! Hopefully I will be able to blog some while I am there, but if not I will be back next Friday. I hope everyone has had a great week! Here are some pictures from my week. I love sharing with you the little things that make me happy. I hope you can find little things in your life that make you happy too! It was hard for me to narrow it down to five things, so today I am sharing eight things with you!


{My week started out by watching Pride and Prejudice on rainy and lazy Sunday afternoon}


{I am trying to drink more green tea (that I bought in China) and less coffee}


{Yay for warm weather and cute sandals}


{I love turquoise and orange together. This is from an outfit I wore this week.}


{I am really missing China right now. This time last year we were getting ready to spend three weeks there!}


{I love these trees in the Spring}


{During my unit I had my students write a book about Spring. These are all of their books. Aren't they so creative?! I love all of the bright colors!}

No comments: