3.06.2011

Great Day

There are many reasons for me to love Sundays, but today has been an extra good Sunday! Why:

1. I started my day with a good cup of coffee and my new Bible study Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore


2. Went to church and was reminded again of the love of Christ. Christ's love is so hard for me to wrap my head around, but I am so thankful for His love!
3. The weather is beautiful and I can't wait to take Hershey for a run!
4. I had a taste of Starburst Jellybeans (a little piece of heaven!) I'm supposed to be using them for a lesson I teach tomorrow, but I had to try a few!


5. Parkers Chapel boys and girls are going to the state finals next weekend! (Sooooo excited and proud!)
6. I have no plans for today!! (except a little homework)
7. I am cooking a yummy dinner tonight!
8. I am jamming to Cee Lo Forget You! I love that song! I haven't really listened to the words, so not sure if its a good song but I love the beat.

Back to this morning...I have a devotional prayer book called Praying God's Word Day by Day by Beth Moore...I like Beth Moore in case you couldn't tell. Jonathan bought me this book a couple of years ago and I love it!


Today I read: "I confess to You that I am overwhelmed by the task ahead, but I am thankful that You have authority over all things. Heaven is Your throne; earth is Your footstool (Matthew 5:35). Therefore, anything over my head is under Your feet!"


I had never thought of that before. I love how God speaks to us through others. Lately, I have been slightly overwhelmed by school, studying and trying to find a job. Plus workout, clean, be a good wife, and cook. Honestly, I have nothing to stress over. These are all things I am so thankful for! Sometimes I complain over the smallest things when I should be praising the Lord for giving me the opportunity to do these things. I know people in my life right now who are hurting. There is pain in this world, but this world is only temporary. I love Beth Moore's interpretation of Matthew 5:35. "Anything over my head is under Your feet." God is always in control, and I am so comforted by that!

Romans 8: 28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Hope you have had a great weekend!!

No comments: