3.10.2011

When Under Pressure

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and that in a week I have spring break! Just found out today we are going skiing over spring break! Woo hoo!

Anyways, I have so much to do before then and I always stress over whether or not I can get it done plus keep a clean house, workout, etc. I know I can. I always do. A while back, I bought a book called Give Thanks. I posted about it here. Well I decided I needed to use that book tonight as I am feeling stressed. I found these two prayers:

When I'm Under Pressure
"Lord, thank You for all those who rely on me at home, at work and in my daily life. It is a good feeling to be needed. Give me strength to fulfill my duties and obligations to the best of my ability. I leave the rest in Your capable hands, Father."

Hard Work:
"Father, I am happy for this productive work You have given me to do. Thank You for the satisfaction that comes from a job well done and for giving me a strong, disciplined spirit."

God is good!

Here are two pictures from my unit. The kiddos at school just make my day!!



No comments: