3.31.2011

Five Things That Make me Happy Friday!

It's Friday!!! Woo hoo! It has been tough trying to get back into the swing of things after having spring break! I am really excited about this weekend because we are going to visit my parents! I always enjoy spending time with them. I hope you all have had a great week and have been able to find little things in your life that make you happy!

Here are five things that made me smile this week!


{I started my new journal, this always makes me happy!}


{My new Starbucks coffee mug that I got from Colorado}


{A kindergarten student brought these flowers to school and I thought they were beautiful!}


{I wore this ring that my great grandma crocheted. Any jewelry that I have from my great grandmas/grandmas is so special!}


{Starbucks in Colorado. Soooo yummy!}

"Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4


No comments: