5.05.2011

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday!

It has been a great week!! Last night was the pinning ceremony for all students graduating with Education degrees! I can't believe that I have completed school. It seems like yesterday that I started the graduate program and now it's over! Anyways, enough school stuff....since this was such a great week, I couldn't narrow it down to just five things that made me happy!


{Casting Crowns concert...amazing!}


{Another book fair...only this one was way better! Bought close to 50 books...}


{Taffy at the cutest candy store ever!}


{More candy!}


{Yummy yogurt from Flamingo Yogurt Company}


{Salad and sandwich from Panera}


{Chocolate covered everything from Harry and David}


{And yes...I got another new coffee mug. I can't help myself!}


I love my new coffee mug! It sums up everything I believe and has one of the greatest verses on it!


No comments: