5.16.2011

Tasty Tuesday!

I have definitely been a slacker lately when it comes to Tasty Tuesday! I just honestly haven't cooked anything new and exciting, I need to get out of that habit! Last night our good friends Matt and Katie invited us over for dinner, so I thought I would use their recipe for today!! Last night we ate Cheese Dip Soup and it was delicious!

Ingredients:
- 2 cans ranch style beans
- 2 cans minestrone soup
- 1 pound hamburger meat, cooked and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel (If you like more spice)
- 1 pound Velvetta, cut into cubes
- 2 soup cans of water
- 1 cup shell macaroni (elbow macaroni), uncooked
- 1 can corn, drained

Mix all ingredients in soup pot except cheese. Stir well. Add cheese and simmer until melted.

Serve with Mexican cornbread or Fritos. This recipe serves 10-12. Can also be made in crock-pot, just add cheese last 30 minutes.



Thank you Katie and Matt for letting me use this recipe!!

Enjoy!

No comments: