5.12.2011

Five things that Make me Happy Friday!

I can't believe Friday is already here! This week has been much different for me. Since I haven't been in school I have cleaned my car, scrubbed the house, ran, slept until 7:30, read, and watched TV (I never do that and when I turned the TV on and saw that nothing was on it reminded me why I don't watch TV), but I mainly tried to relax! I hope you all had a great week and enjoyed this beautiful weather!! Here are some pictures from my week:


{I loooove strawberries and Wal-Mart had the 32 oz. container on sale for $2.78!!}


{My parents gave me this Vera Bradley bag for graduation full of...}


{Cute school supplies and kids books! I of course love the owl the most!}


{We went to Michelangelos and I had a Margherita pizza!}


{Two hours at Starbucks with friends equals lots of coffee and lots of laughs}

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: